Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Start of Something Special

I only add this to laugh at later as I am completely aware of how huge I am.  Please avert your eyes if this offends you or small children who may be in the room with you.
I am 29 weeks 6 days pregnant  


 The start of a very special nursery for my two beautiful daughters.  It has taken me awhile to get this going but it is very exciting to see two cribs and pink things.  Luckily, my husband isn't too unwilling to help since I waited too long to be able to do much of this myself.  A huge thanks to Colleen for sorting all the clothes into correct sizes and organizing the drawers for me.  She went way above what I would have done and a ton better than what Scott would do. :)


My MIL sent us the second Car seat in the mail as a surprise and I am stoked!! Still lots to do but it is coming together....

No comments:

Post a Comment